I've been working on a lot of bird collages lately. There's just something about them - I think I'm drawn to the colors. Here's the beginning works of a flamingo collage. We shall see how it turns out...
I hope everyone's week is going well - happy Friday! I've been working up a storm and won't really have much of a break until August. I suppose that's just what happens when you keep piling more things on your plate.
Here's what I have on my to do list (more big picture items):
- Create about a dozen animal collages for the show in August
- Finish preparing for solo show opening in July (artist talk, etc.)
- Work on my lecture on blogging for artists that I'll give in mid July
- Finish getting frames for the August show
- Create seven landscape/cityscape collages for my solo show in September
- Move out of my current apartment by the end of June and find a new place to move into